Pages

MY WILL

MY WILL

Though I walk in fire
My will cannot be broken
My will is stronger than fire
Fire only strengthens my will!
The more my enemies attack me
The greater is my determination
Resistance makes me go even farther!
My enemies have no hold over my spirit
My will is unbending.
Do you know the source
Of my determination?
Let me tell you:

My will does not belong to me;
I belong to my will
Which is not my will
But is the will of the stars
The earth and all it’s creatures,
It is the will of all the hearts
That feel and know right from wrong
And all the eyes that see and shine and weep
And all the voices that speak truth,
It is the will of the living,who fight for justice
And of those who have died,fighting for justice,
It is the will of those who wish to fight for justice
But do not dare
And the broken will of the many
Who have been defeated-
Gathered like embers from ashes…
It is the will of the dreamers
Who dream of a better world
And the will of the few that may
One day belong to the many,
It is a will that never changes
It is my will